List six ways suggested by Seiler and Beall to improve perceptions of our audience.
1. Become an active perciever
2. Recognize each person unique frame of reference.
3. People, objects and situations change.
4. Be aware of the role perceptions play in communications.
5. Keep an open mind.
6. Check your perceptions
1. Become an active perceiver
2. Recognize each person's unique frame of reference
3. Recognize that people, objects, and situations change
4. Be aware of the role perceptions play in communication
5. Have an open mind