Guide to optimize your Youtube videos
If you are a channel administrator, the first thing you should think about is how you are going to optimize your Youtube videos, as in Instagram or Facebook. If you improve the SEO of your content, users will find you more easily and you will get many more people to see you. In addition, you must bear in mind that not only will it benefit you on Youtube, since the company is currently owned by Google and you will also climb in the search engine results.
Other related articles that may interest you:
- What is a Youtuber and how to succeed on Youtube
- Youtube advertising step by step
- How to create a viral video on Youtube
- How to grow your Youtube channel
- 11 tips to optimize your Youtube videos
Define your audience
Who do you make the videos for? It is much easier to position well for a small niche than for a mass audience. This is important to choose well your keywords or key words, as a long phrase and very concrete will always favor us. If, for example, we put "marketing" as keyword, it will be very difficult to position, but if we put "Master Inbound Marketing" we will reach our target better.
2. If you have resources, you can always pay Youtube ads to get in the top positions. The other free option is to select a video from your channel as highlighted, so that it appears at the bottom of other videos with related content.
Optimize your Youtube videos
3. Put labels (or tags). Thanks to Youtube tags you know what your video is about and can offer related content in the right column. You don't have to put a label to each word, but the ideal is to put a label containing all the keywords, which in this case would be "Master Inbound marketing". Do not use words that are not related to your content, because they do not count. And remember that you only have 500 characters!
If you want to test Youtube services for spanish language, the most confiable Youtube ecommerce for suscribers and views is: Seguidores.shop