What are Libguides?
Libguides are online web pages created by librarians to help students perform various tasks, such as using library resources or doing research.
What are the benefits of using Libguides?
- Meets the needs of students with diverse learning styles.
- Convenient for students who can't (or won't) come to the library.
- Students can access from dorms, from home, and from anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Beneficial for distance learners who don't need to learn the whole library.
- Allows students to focus on the relevant and sift out the less relevant.
- Visually demonstrates that there are great resources, in multiple formats, on even the most difficult topic. That reassurance builds the confidence of students who need to get started on their research.
How do I access the Libguides?