90 Second Elevator Pitch!
In this assignment, you will learn to give a very short, well organized talk that “pitches” an innovative idea or provides enough information on a topic to pique the interest of an audience or move them to action.
This week, you are to choose a topic which interests you, in which you are well informed or something you are enthusiastic about. Prepare a 90 second pitch about your topic. Use your I-phones, smart phones or webcam to record your presentation and upload the video file. If this is too technical for you, you may do a visual Power Point presentation using a minimum of 3, but no more than 5 slides.
1. Select your topic.
2. Plan your organization and delivery techniques.
3. Practice your talk several times to perfect the timing and flow.
4. Record and upload your 90 second pitch.
Special Features of this Assignment
Your presentation should include the following characteristics:
• An attention‐getting opener and a graceful closing with a take‐away message..
• An enthusiastic delivery. You must make a connection with the audience and hold their attention.
• A length of no more than 90 seconds!
Have fun and be CREATIVE!!!
Selecting this option will create a virtual link between the new copy you're creating in the File Cabinet and the original. This feature will allow updates from the original to be applied to the copy if chosen.
You can unlink this copy at any time on the File Cabinet page.