There are eight elements to the communication process they are:
1. Source- creates and communicates the message.
2. Receiver- receives the message from the source.
3. Message - Meaning from what is produced by the source and receiver.
4. Channel - The way the message was delivered.
5. Feedback The response sent by the receiver to the source.
6. Environment - The area the communication occurs.
7. Contcxt - Is the expectations the source and receiver have.
8. Interference - Any noise or anything that distorts the communication.